VWP WM Shafted Washer Compactors are used to remove organic particles through a special washing system, at the same time compacting solids in both municipal and industrial waste water treatment plants.
Volume reduction of up to 65%
Screenings washing system
DescriptionVWP WM Shafted Washer Compactors mainly consist of a thick, directly driven steel shafted spiral which rotates inside a cylindrical compacting zone into which screenings to be compacted are conveyed.
The Compactor is equipped with a washing hopper complete with impeller, a ball valve for water inlet and a solenoid valve.
FunctionScreenings fall into the washing hopper filled with water. The impeller sets screenings and water in motion in order to separate solids from organic matter. When washing is finished the hopper empties while a rotating shafted spiral conveys the solids into the compacting zone. Screenings are dewatered and at the same time, conveyed to the outlet.
The liquid produced by washing and compacting is transferred back into the purification process through the screening channel.
- 3 sizes available
- From 1.5 up to 6 m³/h of screenings
- Washing system with special hopper and impeller
- Shafted spiral
- Frame manufactured from 304 L / 316 L SS
- Spiral manufactured from special ST 52 steel, optionally 304 L / 316 L SS
- Up to 65% volume reduction
- Organic matter removal
- Odour abatement
- Inlet hopper available in different sizes
- Compacting pipe available in different lengths and incline angles
- Material: 304 L / 316 L SS
- Alternative voltage and frequency
- Alternative degree of motor protection
- Control panel
The synonym for cement feeding and conveying in concrete batching plants.